All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the role of marketing within tourism management and the related areas of leisure and hospitality management. Written specifically for students and future managers in these industries, it presents material in a clear and concise way which stresses how the tourism product, in its many forms, differs from other kinds of product and service. A variety of case studies draw together and illustrate the material covered in the main text.
- Author BiographyTony Seaton is Director of the Scottish Tourism Research Unit, and lectures at the Scottish Hotel School, University of Strathclyde, UK. Marion Bennett is lecturer in tourism at the University of Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)A. V. Seaton,M. M. Bennett
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/08/1996
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.