Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.44+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt rocked the marketing world in 1986, and w, nearly two decades later, the strategies set down in Marketing Warfare are still just as relevant. To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the classic book that changed an industry, marketing mavens Al Ries and Jack Trout will reunite to antate their book for ather generation of marketers. The Anniversary Edition offers: / A fresh perspective on why waging marketing warfare is even more important today than 20 years ago / In-depth analyses of some of the biggest marketing successes and failures of the last two decades / Reproductions of successful (or t so successful) ads, accompanied by the authors' comments on why they succeeded or failed / Valuable follow-up to the original edition. Where are these companies w? Who's still a market leader? Marketing is war. To triumph over the competition, it's t eugh to target customers. Marketers must take aim at their competitors--and be prepared to defend their own turf. This indispensable guide gives smart fighters the best tactics--defensive, offensive, flanking, and guerrilla. Marketing Warfare is the book that wrote the new rules.
- Author BiographyAl Ries is Chairman of Ries & Ries, an Atlanta-based marketing strategy firm. He is a legendary marketing strategist and the bestselling author/coauthor of eleven books on marketing. Ries writes a monthly marketing column for AdAge.com, and he is frequently quoted in major publications. Jack Trout is President of Trout & Partners Ltd., where he supervises a global network of experts that apply his concepts and develop his methodology around the world. Trout is recognized as the world's foremost marketing strategist; his concept of positioning has become the world's #1 business strategy. Trout writes a bimonthly column for Forbes.com. Ries and Trout are also the authors of the marketing classic Positioning.
- Author(s)Al Ries,Jack Trout
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width193 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.