All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Wireless Products provides a comprehensive insight into the world of wireless techlogy marketing by addressing the many issues faced in effectively presenting this new techlogy to the end user/consumer. The book is based upon the rationale that techlogy marketing, and in particular wireless techlogy marketing, has always proved somewhat paradoxical to those working within the industry. By drawing upon the kwledge of industry leaders within the wireless world, the reader significantly benefits from the personal experiences of those who are primarily responsible for communicating a product's message to the consumer. To those entering the world of techlogy marketing for the first time, Marketing Wireless Products provides a valuable tutorial, opening up the reader to the thoughts and experiences of industry figureheads, whilst encouraging the birth of fresh perspectives. To existing techlogy marketers, the book provides a valuable reference, allowing the reader to consider his/her particular approach to marketing alongside the successes and failures of peers. The book is accompanied by a regularly updated web site to keep up with advances in the field as this is such a fast-moving area and techlogy is continuing to change rapidly.
- Author BiographySarah-Jayne Gratton is a leading voice in technology marketing with her articles being regularly featured in a number of national magazines and newspapers. She became President of the Women in Business Society in 2000 and is the co-founder and Director of both GA Technology and Camden Publications (a UK publications house specialising in consumer related magazines and journals). Sarah-Jayne holds an upper class honours degree in Education and Psychology, along with a Masters Degree in Psychology. She is a prominent member of the CIMTech and her company, GA Technology, is an adopter member of the Bluetooth SIG. In 2000, Sarah-Jayne launched eWomensWeb.com, an e-magazine for UK executive women that has been described by the national press, as the best of all the sites aimed at women today.You can contact Sarah-Jayne at email@example.com. Dean Anthony Gratton is an independent technology consultant and author. He has worked within the communications industry for over ten years and has undertaken consultancy for a number of high profile companies to include Philips Consumer Electronics, TDK Systems Europe, Alcatel Microelectronics, Plantronics Inc., Sony and 3Com Europe. Dean has also been an active contributor to a number of technology committees. Moreover, his work on defining new aspects of wireless technology has been patented and he is recognized as one of the leading authorities on wireless application development and visionary engineering. Dean is the author of a number of articles and papers as well as several bestselling books on wireless technology, namely Marketing Wireless Products, Butterworth Heinemann (an imprint of Elsevier), 2004 and Bluetooth Profiles: The Definitive Guide, Prentice Hall PTR, 2002. You can contact Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Dean A. Gratton,Sarah-Jayne Gratton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2004
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.