All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ...on a Shoestring series helps small business owners grow their business imaginatively, effectively and without spending a fortune. Aimed at entrepreneurs with plenty of vision and commitment but t a lot of cash, each book is packed with ideas that really work, real-life examples, step-by-step advice and sources of further information. Marketing and PR are essential if you are to spread the good word about your business and what it does. You may have the best products and services available, but if -one kws about them, you won't benefit. To help you get the most from your business, chapters include: Promote or die!, Creating a marketing plan, Watching your spending, Investigating niche marketing, Writing great marketing copy, Getting your press releases ticed and Getting the best from permission-based e-mail marketing.
- Author BiographyPhilip Holden is a business academic and entrepreneur. He established the Small Business MBA at Greenwich University, London. Nick Wilde is an academic and founder of www.pleasewalkonthegrass.com, the creative challenge consultancy.
- Author(s)Nick Wilde,Philip R. Holden
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBusiness on a Shoestring
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteCharts, tables
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.