All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPROFITING FROM MARKETING ANALYTICS: YOUR COMPLETE EXECUTIVE ROADMAP Solid ideas and experiences, well-told, for executives who need higher returns from their analytic investments. Captures many best practices that are consistent with our own experiences at Bain & Company, helping clients develop actionable strategies that deliver sustainable results. -Bob Bechek, Worldwide Managing Director, Bain & Company Cesar has explored a complex subject in a clear and useful way as senior marketers look to more effectively leverage the power of data and analytics. -Bill Brand, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, HSN, Inc. Loaded with meaty lessons from seasoned practitioners, this book defines the guideposts of the Marketing Analytics Age and what it will take for marketing leaders to be successful in it. Cesar Brea has provided a practical playbook for marketers who are ready to make this transition. -Meredith Callanan, Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Communications, T. Rowe Price While the field has a lot of books on the statistics of marketing analytics, we also need insights on the organization issues and culture needed to implement successfully. Cesar Brea's Marketing and Sales Analytics has addressed this gap in an interesting and helpful way. -Scott A. Neslin, Albert Wesley Frey Professor of Marketing, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College To successfully apply marketing analytics, executives must orchestrate elements that transcend multiple perspectives and organizational silos. In Marketing and Sales Analytics, leading analytics consultant Cesar Brea shows you exactly how to do this. Brea examines the experiences of 15 leaders who've built high-value analytics capabilities in multiple industries. Then, building on what they've learned, he presents a complete blueprint for implementing and profiting from marketing analytics. You'll learn how to evaluate ecosystemic conditions for success, reconcile diverse perspectives to frame the right questions, and organize your people, data, and operating infrastructure to answer them and maximize business results. Brea helps you overcome key challenges ranging from balancing analytic techniques to governance, hidden biases to culture change. He also offers specific guidance on crucial decisions such as buy vs. build? , centralize or decentralize? , and hire generalists or specialists? Whether you lead, practice, or rely on marketing analytics, this guide will help you gain more value-with less frustration. * Go beyond My algorithm can beat up your algorithm It's t about formulas, it's about cultivating conditions for success * Plan backwards, starting from desired business results Focus on value, t allure, hype, or sexiness * Orchestrate resources to ask better questions, answer them, and act Tackle any analytically intensive initiative- and get the results you're accountable for * Make the most of new native digital channels...and the rapid digitization of legacy channels, too
- Author BiographyCesar A. Brea is Managing Partner of Force Five Partners, LLC (forcefivepartners.com), a marketing analytics agency that works with clients in a number of industries to design and execute multi-channel marketing and sales strategies, and to build pragmatic, sustainable analytic foundations. Cesar has more than twenty years experience as a line executive, advisor, and entrepreneur. Prior to co-founding Force Five Partners in 2008, Cesar served as Global Practice Leader for Marketspace, the digital media and marketing practice of Monitor Group, the international strategy consulting firm founded by Harvard Business School Professor Michael Porter. Formerly, Cesar was CEO of Contact Networks, an early LinkedIn competitor sold to Thomson Financial in 2006, and was Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Razorfish, the world's leading digital advertising agency. Before Razorfish, Cesar was Vice President for Marketing and Business Development at ArsDigita Corporation, an open-source software firm focused on online communities acquired by Red Hat Software in 2002. Earlier, Cesar was a management consultant at Bain & Company and a banker at J.P. Morgan. Cesar holds an MBA from Dartmouth's Amos Tuck School, where he was named an Edward Tuck Scholar, and received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College. He is a frequent writer and speaker on marketing in the digital age. In 2012, Cesar published his first book on this topic, Pragmalytics: Practical Approaches to Marketing Analytics in the Digital Age. Cesar has been a guest lecturer in undergraduate and graduate programs at MIT and Harvard, and writes about marketing and ebusiness on his blog at http://octavianworld.org, and on Twitter (@cesarbrea). Cesar and his wife Nan Leonard live in Dover, Massachusetts, and have three children, Ben, Kate, and Will. On summer weekends, they enjoy sailing on Nantucket Sound.
- Author(s)Cesar Brea
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.