Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSince it was published, Marketing has established itself as a first choice text for marketing undergraduates, MBA students and those taking professional examinations. Marketing is exceptionally easy to use, is comprehensive, international, up--to--date and invative. It represents a significant breakthrough in the teaching of marketing and is one of the key texts of the discipline.
- Author BiographyDavid Mercer is a senior lecturer at the Open Business School. He has chaired the universitya s marketing courses at all levels, from certificate to MBA -- where this book is, for instance, used as the set book on the foundation course. His previous career included FMCG brand and marketing management for a range of multinationals, including 15 years with IBM, as well as general management in manufacturing and retail organisations. More recently he has also been advising organisations and governments, at home and abroad, on strategy as well as marketing.
- Author(s)David Mercer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/1995
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1081 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.