All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing for Pharmacists, Third Edition, presents new marketing tips and techniques to help pharmacists more effectively serve their patients and customers. Highlights Gain appreciation of the need to market pharmacist services Learn methods for designing and managing pharmacy services Understand advantages and disadvantages of different marketing, segmentation, and promotional strategies Plan invative business models for pharmacist services and design profitable business plans to succeed in a competitive health care marketplace This third edition includes extensive updates and new chapters on pricing, marketing channels, marketing communications, and invation strategies. New topics include discussions of shopper marketing, new pharmacy business models, social media marketing, and service design.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Holdford, BSPharm., M.S., PhD, is Professor in the Department of Pharmacotherapy and Outcomes Science at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) at the Medical College of Virginia Campus in Richmond. At VCU, he conducts research, teaches professional and graduate students, and consults in the areas of pharmaceutical marketing, pharmacoeconomics, and health outcomes research. David received his BS in Pharmacy from University of Illinois, MS from Ohio State University, and PhD from University of South Carolina. Prior to entering academia, he practiced as a hospital pharmacist in Chicago and South Carolina. David has published four books and over 100 papers and book chapters. He is a passionate advocate for using marketing and other health care principles to solve problems in health care. David has been recognized by numerous professional organizations for his contributions.
- Author(s)David A Holdford
- PublisherDavid Holdford
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Holdford
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.