All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is new in this book, is the attempt to connect marketing theory to the concept of holistic strategy which I discuss in my series on strategic management, 'The Beans and the Dreams'. I would like to encourage the reader to go beyond what is to be found here and instead to set out on a road of discovery for better marketing for better organizations and a better society. My wish is that the use of a holistic strategy will find its way into the business of marketing. This is urgently needed at a time when marketing has often lost its clear customer and societal focus and function.
- Author BiographyStephen Engelking is an experienced practicing marketer who has built or helped build a number of successful enterprises both in the industrial as well as the charitable areas of business. As well as an MBA, he is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing as well as a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management. He teaches marketing and strategy at a number of universities and educational institutions in Germany and abroad in English and German. He is author of the book series on holistic strategic management entitled 'The Beans and the Dreams'.
- Author(s)Stephen A Engelking
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.