All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a few available training programs on the practical aspects of succeeding in the mental health profession for mental health professionals. Marketing for the Mental Health Professional provides powerful, proven sales and marketing techniques as well as strategies to achieve high quality, value-based services in the mental health practice. Filled with real-life stories and helpful tips, this book presents tools for generating better publicity, conducting a job search, understanding the value propositions, and engaging with clients for long-term success for both new and seasoned practitioners.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Diana, MA, LPC, is director of sales and marketing for a large behavioral healthcare organization. He writes a popular weekly blog on sales and marketing for mental health professionals and consults with behavioral healthcare organizations throughout the United States. The author can be reached at his Web site: www.davidpdiana.com.
- Author(s)David P. Diana
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width154 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.