All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe best marketing doesn't just focus on the individual psychology of the consumer, it operates at a cultural level. It frames choices so that the consumer isn't aware their buying decisions are being influenced. Hackley shows how marketing must set the scene and identify the broader cultural context to successfully influence consumers.
- Author BiographyChris Hackley is Professor of Marketing at the School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London. His research and writing on marketing, advertising, media, education, and consumer cultural policy issues has been published in more than 100 books, research articles, and features. He has consulted with government bodies such as the Department of Health and the Cabinet Office Behavioural Insights Team on alcohol policy, and with commercial organizations such as Channel 4 Television, New Media Group, Sky Media, and The Huffington Post on product placement and native advertising. He is a regular contributor to print and broadcast media on marketing and consumer policy topics. His TV and radio appearances include BBC Breakfast TV, Channel 4 News, ITV Tonight, BBC Radio 4 You and Yours, and BBC Radio 4 Thinking Allowed. His research and comment has been quoted in many national and international newspapers such as the Guardian, Daily Mirror, The Times, the Daily Telegraph, The Age, and the Times of India, and in trade publications such as Campaign, Advertising Age, the Financial Times, and Harvard Business Review. His opinion pieces and features have appeared in various print publications including Times Higher Education, Admap, and The Psychologist.
- Author(s)Chris Hackley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.