All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical text strives to further the automy of the audiology profession by presenting an A to Z approach for creating and implementing marketing plans and budgets in both for-profit and t-for-profit settings. Additionally, a key focus of this text is how to incorporate new and emerging social media tools as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy to appeal to a broader patient base.
- Author BiographyBrian Taylor, AuD, is the director of practice development and clinical affairs for Unitron. He is responsible for all best practice initiatives and customer loyalty programs for Unitron. Dr. Taylor has more than 20 years of clinical, teaching, and business management experience in a wide variety of settings. He is also the editor-in-chief of Audiology Practices, the quarterly journal of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology, and a frequent contributor to AudiologyOnline as well as the HearingHealthMatters.org blog. Dr. Taylor has written and lectured extensively on several topics, including practice management and evidence-based hearing aid selection and fitting approaches. He received his master's degree in audiology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and his doctorate of audiology from Central Michigan University. He currently resides in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Brian Taylor
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.