Marketing in the Public Sector: A Roadmap for Improved Performance by Philip T. Kotler, Nancy R. Lee (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing in the Public Sector is a groundbreaking book written exclusively for governmental agencies. It offers dozens of marketing success stories from agencies of all types-from around the world-so that you can make a difference in your organization. World-rewned marketing expert Dr. Philip Kotler and social marketing consultant Nancy Lee show that marketing is far more than communications and has at its core a citizen-oriented mindset. You'll become familiar with the marketing toolbox and come to understand how these tools can be used to engender citizen support for your agency, increase utilization of your products and services, influence positive public behaviors-even increase revenues and decrease operating costs. This book offers -nsense roadmaps on how to create a strong brand identity, gather citizen input, and evaluate your efforts. It presents a step-by-step model for developing a marketing plan, pulling the lessons of the entire book together into one, high-impact action plan. Simply put, this book empowers you to build the high-tech, high-touch agency of the future-and deliver more value for every penny you spend.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kotler (M.A., University of Chicago, Ph.D., M.I.T.) is the S. C. Johnson Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois. He published his 12th edition of Marketing Management, the world's leading textbook in teaching marketing to MBAs. He has also published Principles of Marketing, Strategic Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations, Marketing Places, Kotler on Marketing, Marketing Insights A to Z, Lateral Marketing, Social Marketing, Museum Strategies and Marketing, Standing Room Only, Corporate Social Responsibility, and several other books. His research covers strategic marketing, innovation, consumer marketing, business marketing, services marketing, distribution, e-marketing, and social marketing. He has been a consultant to IBM, Bank of America, Merck, General Electric, Honeywell, and many other companies. He has received honorary doctorate degrees from ten major universities here and abroad. Nancy Lee, MBA, has more than 25 years of practical marketing experience in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. This is the third book she has coauthored with Philip Kotler. She is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Washington and Seattle University where she teaches Marketing in the Public Sector, Social Marketing, and Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations. She is President of Social Marketing Services, Inc., founded in 1993, and consults with local, national, and international governmental agencies on strategic marketing planning, campaign development, and program evaluation. She is a frequent speaker at conferences, seminars, and workshops for public sector program managers and administrators.
- Author(s)Nancy R. Lee,Philip T. Kotler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/10/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight503 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.