All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionE-marketing is rapidly growing in significance and is having a direct impact upon traditional marketing strategy and operations. It requires planning and invation to make it work, implying organisational commitment and effective management, supported by appropriate techlogy, process and structure. Fully updated to reflect the latest developments in e-marketing, Marketing the eBusiness, Second Edition unpicks the challenges of e-marketing for many types of business. It uses topical case studies and accompanying web material to provide an up-to-date study of effective marketing strategies. This updated edition features coverage of such emerging topics as: Mobile marketing Social networking and blogging E-segmentation Customer relationship marketing online Providing a new approach to the subject matter, this book analyses the benefits of e-marketing as a tool for improving efficiency and effectiveness rather than promising business revolution. Written in a student-friendly style and fully enhanced with such pedagogical features as topic maps, boxed examples and discussion questions, the book is ideal for use by students.
- Author BiographyLisa Harris is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Southampton School of Management, UK. Charles Dennis is a Senior Lecturer of Marketing and Retail Management in the Brunel Business School at Brunel University, UK.
- Author(s)Charles Dennis,Lisa Harris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRoutledge eBusiness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 16 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.