All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing The Million Dollar Practice defines the new paradigm of creating rapid growth and higher profits by generating loyal new patients for any professional practice. Dr Bill Williams, a dentist in Suwanee, GA, reveals 27 steps to follow to grow a practice 1/2 million dollars a year. Starting over with patients, he grew from zero to $5.8 million in 10 years. Every step can be duplicated, matter what type of professional practice employs them; they are universal truths, t just unique-to-dentistry concepts. Endorsements by dental luminaries such as Dr Mike Abernathy of Summit Practice Solutions, Dr Bruce Baird of The Productive Dentist Academy, Dr Chris Kammer of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr Bill Blatchford of Blatchford Solutions, and Gary Takacs, founder of Takacs Learning Center all point to one common recommendation: This book is a must get, must read and must apply book if you want a thriving professional practice in today's ecomic climate. Marketing The Million Dollar Practice is t just book of how to's on marketing. Dr Williams takes you through his personal journey that led him to make the Big Decision to start over. He gives the reader the tools to do a mental makeover that allows a complete re-framing of what is important in life and how to negotiate that often frightening tightrope stretched between those canyon walls called failure and success. Do you need to rearrange your approach to marketing, tweak an already successful practice, or make a brand new start and create the practice of your dreams? This book is full of ideas; it can help any service business. Physicians, chiropractors, veterinarians, audiologists, spas and salons could all benefit from applying these new marketing methods. If you've ever heard of Guerrilla Marketing and want to see how it's implemented, you will want to read this book. Dr Williams is the only dentist who is a Certified Trainer in Guerrilla Marketing by Guerrilla Marketing's founder, Jay Conrad Levinson. This book includes 10 Guerrilla Marketing tactics for startup practices and his Seven Mountain Marketing Strategy. The centerpiece of Dr Williams' success is the New Patient Experience ( 93% case acceptance success). To understand how it is possible to average over $10,000 per day in production, day in and day out, as an individual practitioner, it is essential to understand the psychology of sales and marketing and why people make the decisions they do. If you are a person who wants to find answers through prayer, you will want to see how Dr. Williams and his wife, Sheila, received The Answer. Follow their spiritual journey into Africa and back. Climb the Seven Mountains of Marketing, Dr Williams own prescription for practice growth. See the view of how to run a successful business from 10,000 feet. Running a $5 million practice is t about doing all the work yourself. Dr Williams identifies the steps he took so that he could travel, take continuing education courses, do dental missions and family vacations. Learn the value of mentors and how to position yourself as a mentor to others. Finally, Dr Williams describes the Perfect Dental Storm; when it all came together and how you can also achieve a similar result. Years of being an understudy paid handsome dividends. The road to success is paved with stones collected over a lifetime of experiences. Dr Williams offers readers to take and use stones he has collected over four decades of practice. All of this would never have been possible without the inspiration and guidance of Dr Williams' main mentor, Dr Omer Reed of Phoenix, AZ. Dr Reed opens this book with his Forward that provides contextual congruity, defines how it all came to be and why this book is important. Reed says that When the paradigm shifts, everyone starts at the beginning and in the case of this generation, Marketing has come a long way. The paradigm has shifted!
- Author BiographyDr. Bill Williams is a highly acclaimed practicing dentist and an expert in dental marketing and management. During his 25+ years of practice, he has built several multi-million dollar practices, most recently taking a start-up practice from zero to over five million in just ten years. His consultancy, Solstice Dental Advisors, equips dentists by implementing strategies to grow and improve their bottom line. Dr. Williams is a Master of both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics. He completed the American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxi-Course and the Misch Implant Institute and is board eligible for Diplomat status in the American Board of Implant Dentistry. Over his career, he has been featured at Dr. Omer Reed's Napili VIII: The Million Dollar Roundtable, lectured for Quest Seminars, Myotronics, the AAID, Bioresearch, the annual meeting of the Academy of General Dentistry, international conferences of the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics in Japan, Canada and Italy, was Senior TMJ Instructor for the United States Dental Institute and was the founder of TMJ Framework, a mini-residency for head, neck and facial pain. Dr. Williams was named the Small Business Person of Year in Gwinnett, was the recipient of the Ron Lamb Award from the Christian Dental Society and is the co-founder and director of Kenya Medical Outreach, Inc. Dr. Williams is an author, clinician, teacher and mentor in addition to founding and operating his Suwanee Dental Care private practice His wife and he live in Suwanee, GA where they are senior associate pastors of Glory City Church. They have two adult sons, William and Tyler.
- Author(s)Bill Williams,Dr Bill Williams
- PublisherSegr Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSegr Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.