All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are living in an age of continual motion and change, and as a result traditional strategy planning has become outmoded. Every manager, perhaps even every employee, needs to become a strategist. Every strategist, in turn, needs to develop deep consumer insight - or empathy - as a basis for flexible strategy formation. This book offers a practical guide on how to develop and implement a systematic process of strategic empathy to lead to greater effectiveness and day-to-day success. Marketing With Strategic Empathy is written by Claire Brooks, the CEO of the global consulting firm where the strategic empathy framework and processes were developed. She has applied these in many successful projects for international corporations for more than 10 years.
- Author BiographyClaire Brooks is president and managing director of ModelPeople Inc, a global branding company offering branding insights and strategic solutions to a wide range of international clients. Claire has almost 30 years' experience in brand management, brand planning and strategic market research with Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies in both Europe and the US.
- Author(s)Claire Brooks
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.