Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPeople across the country are discovering the immense pleasure that can be had by living a thoughtful life full of farm-fresh food and handmade possessions. This return to the good life is reflected in our country's increasing interest in buying locally grown and produced goods, and there is better place to 'shop local' than at neighborhood farmers' markets and art events. With this in mind, Christine Chitnis has crisscrossed New England (Maine New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut) discovering farmers markets and crafts markets, sometimes stretching the concept of 'markets' along the way to include open studio days, a one-of-a-kind floating farmers' market (held on a sailboat), a community heirloom plant sale, and a wide range of artisan events. Fifty of the most vibrant, unique and thriving events in the region are described and lavishly photographed.
- Author BiographyChristine Chitnis is a writer, photographer and environmental educator. She lives with her husband and son in Providence, Rhode Island. Her writing has appeared in Country Living, Time Out New York, ReadyMade, Edible Rhody and The Washington Post, among many other local and national publications. She holds a degree in Environmental Science from the University of Colorado. Visit her at christinechitnis.com.
- Author(s)Christine Chitnis
- PublisherLittle Bookroom,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bookroom,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width122 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine121 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.