All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory guide to one of Marlowe's most widely-studied plays offers a scene-by-scene theatrically aware commentary, a brief history of the text and first performances, case studies of key performances and productions, a survey of screen adaptations, and a wide sampling of critical opinion and further reading.
- Author BiographyJames Loehlin is Professor of English at the University of Texas at Austin, USA. His previous publications include 'Henry IV, Parts 1 and 2' also in the Shakespeare Handbooks series.
- Author(s)James N. Loehlin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleShakespeare Handbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight282 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.