Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionMarquee Series: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 offers a highly visual, hands-on approach to learning Microsoft PowerPoint. Ideal for the 1 or 2 credit courses, this text facilitates self-paced, accelerated, and traditional learning formats. Key Features Step-by-step, project-based instruction in two- and four-page activities with screen visuals help students meet learning objectives quickly. Four progressive levels of case-based assessment, including the popular Marquee Challenge, ensure software mastery at the introductory level. Teaches the basics of effective slideshow design. Model answers of in-section projects are shown in text. Individual Challenge activity connects students' lives and interests to project goals.
- Author(s)Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp,Denise Seguin,Ian Rutkosky,Nita Rutkosky
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMarquee Series
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.