All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionNow Back in Print. This excellent study examines Christian marriage from the contexts of Judaism and the New Testament, the early church and Roman law, sacramental life, and contemporary society. Discussions about second marriages, interfaith marriages, divorce, abortion, family planning and responsible parenthood, married clergy, celibacy, and the monastic life provide useful material to pastors and lay people alike.
- Author(s)John Meyendorff
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1975
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.