Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt what age ought I to marry? This is an important question that you ought to settle before you allow yourself to fall in love. 'The age at which it is proper for a man to marry is indicated by that at which he attains maturity'. Chock full of useful advice, Marriage Before & After was written at the turn of the twentieth century. Selling well over 200,000 copies at the time it was thing short of a publishing phemen. Its advice was, for the most part sound, if a bit racy, and sometimes downright politically incorrect. An ideal present for the man or woman who is getting married.
- Author BiographyA. Dennison Flight was the 1900s equivalent of a modern-day agony aunt, and was the editor of Health & Vim magazine.
- Author(s)A.Dennison Light
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Weight90 g
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.