All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 9,500 brides and grooms listed. Franklin County was originally formed in 1786 from adjoining lands of Bedford and Henry counties. The bonds documented in this work begin shortly after the county formation in 1786, and are arranged alphabetically by the prospective groom's surname. Information included with each entry is the name of the prospective groom, the name of the bride-to-be, the date of the bond, and, when available, the names of parents, sureties, and officiating ministers. Paperback, (1939), repr. 2011, 256 pp.
- Author(s)Marshall Wingfield
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.