All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarriage is a journey that begins with a decision. But that decision belies the myriad challenges that often wreck many marriage relationships, even before they take shape. How can you make your marriage survive the mile and make it to the finish line? In Marriage Built to Last, Jennifer Karina addresses the key challenges that face the modern marriage: communication, intimacy, sex, infidelity, and finances. Using her experience of over 30 years as both wife and mother, as well as those of others from her counselling sessions, she shows that there is challenge too impossible to overcome. Beginning with the marriage proposal, she walks the marriage journey step by step, in a way that makes it so easy to follow. This is a useful guide to all women, especially young women, who are determined to find and sustain a happy and lasting marriage.
- Author(s)Jeniffer Karina
- PublisherIntegrity Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationWake Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegrity Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.