All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the start of the rest of your life! Being a beginner at marriage means you're bound to make little mistakes - such as hogging the middle of the bed or sleepwalking in the nude - but surely the guests in the honeymoon hotel will forgive you...Honestly, your partner will have forgotten all about it by the time you reach your silver wedding anniversary.
- Author BiographyClive Whichelow is a journalist and comedy writer. He has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and many others as well as for The Mail on Sunday, the Daily Express and the Daily Mirror.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width111 mm
- Height154 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.