All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do some marriages get better as time goes by, while others fall apart? Through fascinating interviews and personal observations, the Thatchers discovered key ingredients to enjoying a long-lasting marriage. By listening to the candid stories of dozens of couples who have been there--all married for over 20 years--you will find help and hope for making your marriage stronger.
- Author BiographyFloyd Thatcher is co-author of Marriage for a Lifetime.
- Author(s)Floyd Thatcher
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.