All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionTaking an inter-disciplinary approach which straddles law, anthropology sociology and women's studies, Mir-Hosseini shows how women can turn even the most patriarchal elements of Islamic law to their advantage and achieve their personal marital aims.
- Author BiographyZiba Mir-Hosseini is the co-director of the acclamed documentary film 'Divorce Iranian Style', filmed in Tehran and based on this book.
- Author(s)Ziba Mir-Hosseini
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2000
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight358 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.