Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating insight into an industry that shaped the Yorkshire landscape which will appeal to those interested in the history of the county, Keighley, knitting and our industrial heritage generally. Marriner's wool and patterns have clothed generations of British families, but few people are aware of the fascinating story of this famous company. This well-written, readable account puts the firm under the microscope in a way which contributes greatly to our kwledge and understanding of mill working and management.
- Author(s)George Ingle
- PublisherCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Content Note60ill.
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.