Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulia Richardson is fan of weddings. A lifetime of watching her parents treat relationships like the flavor of the month has taught her that love is for fools and faith is for naive. She's always put her faith in her career. Then her life is thrown into a tailspin. First, she loses her job. Then she gets a panicked call and learns her former stepsister is having a crisis with her pregnancy. The crisis has Julia returning to the small Southern town - and the family - she's been avoiding for years. Before she kws it, Julia's been pressed into service running her stepsister's wedding planning business. Julia doesn't kw a garter from a garden hose, but w she must navigate couples along the bumpy path down the aisle - despite wardrobe malfunctions, killer bees, and plenty of near disasters. In the midst of it all, Julia makes the most unexpected discovery of all...Love, with Seth Graham, the widowed local minister! Julia's been running from love and everything spiritual for most of her life. It's t until she finds the courage to stop running and learns to believe in the power of love, faith and family that she finds her own I Do moment.
- Author BiographyGrowing up Kristin devoured books like bags of Dove Dark Chocolate. Her first Golden Book led to Laura Ingalls Wilder, Nancy Drew, Encyclopedia Brown, C.S. Lewis and the Sweet Valley High series. Later, she discovered romance novels and fell in love all over again. It's no surprise then that Kristin would one day try her hand at writing them. She writes inspirational romance and women's fiction filled with love, laughter and a leap of faith. When she's not writing her next novel, Kristin works as an advertising copywriter. She also enjoys singing in the church choir and worship team and playing flute in a community orchestra. You can connect with Kristin at www.KristinWallaceAuthor.com on Facebook: facebook.com/KristinWallaceAuthor and Twitter: @KWallaceAuthor
- Author(s)Kristin Wallace
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $24.93Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.