About this product
- DescriptionAmeera,16, is the daughter of an Australian mother and a Pakistani father. She doesn't realize it, but her father has made plans to marry her off to a wealthy cousin in Pakistan. When her uncle takes her passport and return ticket away, and confiscates her mobile phone, Ameera is trapped. She will have to go through with the marriage. With the help of an organisation that rescues girls in Ameera's situation, she must demonstrate strength beyond her years to escape from Pakistan and win her freedom.
- Author(s)Rosanne Hawke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight296 g
- Width196 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.