All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Mars like, and could we ever visit there? Taking the form of an imaginary trip, this book explores the science and history of Mars, looking at recent studies and possibilities for the future.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAstronaut Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.