All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe early years of the Arizona Territory were lawless and ruthless. The Arizona Territory Marshal was the only fortress of safety for many of these early pioneers. The peace keeping force was the father of what is w the Arizona Rangers. These men were seldom rewarded and often hunted by those wanting to run roughshod over the early immigrants. This story depicts the struggles that these officers of the peace battled with and eventually triumphed over. Jess Harden is faced with Apache Indians, outlaw gangs, gunfighters, and the hostile of the unforgiving western mountains and deserts. He combats elements and overwhelming opposition to baring his quarry to justice in a court of law. Follow his travel in good times and bad, as he helps tame the western frontier.
- Author(s)Gary Skinner
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.