All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuirky, witty and brilliant, Marshall Armstrong is new to school and he definitely stands out from the crowd; but will he find it easy to make friends? A highly original take on a perennially popular theme from an exciting talent. Marshall Armstrong is new to our school. He looks different to me. His laces are straight, t criss-crossed like mine, And his eyes are always looking at the blackboard. Marshall Armstrong doesn't fit into our school. Not one bit...but it doesn't take long for Marshall to prove that you don't have to follow the crowd to be the most popular kid in the playground. A quirky and witty 'first day at school' story from a brilliant new talent.
- Author BiographyDavid Mackintosh was born in Belfast and grew up in Australia. He is a graphic designer, art director and illustrator. His innovative book designs have won him numerous awards in Britain and internationally, and has collaborated with some of the most celebrated names in children's publishing. David lives in London, draws a lot, has a bicycle and built a plastic model of a lunar module while creating this book.
- PrizesShortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny Prize: The Funniest Book for Children Aged Six and Under 2011.
- Author(s)David Mackintosh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Mackintosh
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.