All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
About this product
- DescriptionWith ghosts like these, who needs TAPS? If Dana Cummings was inclined to list the best ways to meet men, having one arrest her for burglary-during a tornado, less-wouldn't be in the top ten. Dating isn't high on her agenda, period. She's sworn to never again fall for kw-it-all men with fiery gazes and devastating smiles. Besides, she's only in Wyoming to help her eccentric aunt find out if horny ghosts really do haunt the family bed. And hopefully bust a hellacious case of writer's block. Extracurricular activity with a gruff, hunky lawman is off limits, even if he does fire her libido. Witnessing too much of life's seedy side led Brennan Marshall to live by three simple rules: work hard, play hard, and never fall for a sweet-faced female with a witty tongue and snappy comebacks. Especially the ones with a dollop of vulnerability-like Dana. But their razor-sharp sexual tension cuts right through his defenses and leads them on a dangerous journey. One that will test the limits of their beliefs-and could cost their lives. Warning: Contains sexy ghosts doing the hunka chunka in the basement, red hot love scenes, and spirited language. Not responsible for pararmal hanky panky that reading this book may stir up.
- Author BiographyDenise A. Agnew's life is often described as suspenseful, erotic, edgy, thrilling, romantic, adventurous. Ahem. Oh, wait. That's what they say about her award-winning novels. Romantic Times Book Review Magazine has called her work top-notch and awarded her novel Primordial a TOP PICK. Denise has written paranormal, fantasy, time travel, romantic comedy, contemporary, historical, erotic romance, and romantic suspense novels. Living in Colorado, Hawaii, and the United Kingdom has given her a lifetime of ideas. Denise lives in Arizona with her real life hero, her husband. Visit Denise's website at www.deniseagnew.com. Marshall's Law is Denise's thirty-fifth published title.
- Author(s)Denise A. Agnew
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.