All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMartha Rosler is one of the most icoclastic and politically motivated artists of her generation. Most of the encounters that unfold in Rosler's works originate in seemingly ordinary scenes of domestic life or everyday activities such as shopping, watching the news, reading the newspaper or traveling. The photographs gathered here--from the 80s to the present--shed light on the many ways in which our routines are governed by social rms. Included are documentary views of the highways and byways of daily life, including roads, subway tunnels, airports, shopping districts, parking lots and more. This powerful image collection offers critical insight into day-to-day movements within rigidly structured relationships of power.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication16/03/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Out-of-print date09/03/2009
- Content NoteIll.220col.ill.
- Weight1207 g
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byInka Schube
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.