All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the life of the wife of first president George Washington from her childhood in Virginia, to her marriage to Daniel Parke Custis and her years as a wealthy widow, through her marriage to Washington. It highlights her role in supporting Washington through the years of the American Revolution, showing how she set standards to be followed by future First Ladies throughout American history.
- Author(s)Stephanie Sammartino McPherson
- PublisherEnslow Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLegendary American Biographies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishers
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.