All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Carolina starts Carolina's Town Crier, a newspaper with a kids' (and dogs')-eye view of the goings-on in Wagstaff City, the whole gang wants to be reporters! Read two stories about the ins and outs of news reporting in this book: First, Martha and Skits dig up a BIG scoop, but body believes them! Next, Martha learns the difference between gossip and news as she hones her reporting skills. Based on the popular PBS show Martha Speaks, this chapter book features a glossary of new words andactivities to help rookie reports start their own newspaper. Visit www.pbskids.org/marthaspeaks to play the Town Crier game and print your own newspaper!
- Author(s)Susan Meddaugh
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMartha Speaks (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.