All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study of Martin Buber's life and work, Donald Moore focuses in on Buber's central message about what it means to be a human being and a person of faith.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Moore, S.J., is a founding member of the Rainbow Group, an organization of theologians in the New York area who are engaged in Jewish-Christian dialogue.
- Author(s)Donald Moore
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- Series TitleAbrahamic Dialogues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width5193 mm
- Height3233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byMaurice S. Friedman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.