All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on Buber to address the full scope of his seminal influence for any number of thinkers and fields from philosophy to psychotherapy to literary theory.
- Author BiographyMaurice Friedman is the world's foremost authority on Martin Buber. His three volume critical biography, Martin Buber's Life and Work was the recipient of the National Jewish Book Award in 1995. In addition, he is the author of three other books on Buber, editor, translator, and introducer of a dozen of Buber's works, and principal editor of The Philosophy of Martin Buber volume of The Library of Living Philosophers. He is Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies, Philosophy, and Comparative Literature at San Diego State University and Co-Director of the Institute for Dialogical Psychotherapy.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication03/05/1996
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight544 g
- Width173 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMaurice S. Friedman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.