All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeidegger's writings are among the most formidable in recent philosophy. The pivotal concepts of his thought are for many the source of both fascination and frustration. Yet any student of philosophy needs to become acquainted with Heidegger's thought. Martin Heidegger: Key Concepts is designed to facilitate this. Each chapter introduces and explains a key Heideggerian concept, or a cluster of closely related concepts. Together, the chapters cover the full range of Heidegger's thought in its early, middle, and later phases.
- Author BiographyBret W. Davis is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Loyola University Maryland, USA.
- Author(s)Bret W. Davis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- Series TitleKey Concepts
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.