All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe series focuses on the people who inspire children today. This title looks at the life of Martin Luther King, from his younger years, to training to become a minister, and eventually becoming the leader of the Civil Rights Movement. Read about his inspirational I Have A Dream speech, and the legacy he left on the world.
- Author BiographyJen Green received a doctorate from the University of Sussex 'Dept of English and American Studies' in 1982. She worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 150 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInspirational Lives
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour and black and white photographs
- Weight146 g
- Width170 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.