All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Luther and Buddhism: Aesthetics of Suffering carefully traces the historical and theological context of Lutheris breakthrough in terms of articulating justification and justice in connection to the Word of God and divine suffering. Chung critically and constructively engages in dialogue with Luther and with later interpreters of Luther such as Barth and Moltmann, placing the Reformer in dialogue t only with Asian spirituality and religions but also with an emerging global theology of religions.
- Author BiographyPaul S. Chung is Associate Professor of Mission and World Christianity at Luther Seminary, Minnesota. He regularly publishes articles in religious journals. He is primarily interested in extending and deepening the horizons of Reformation theology in an Asian inter-religious context.
- Author(s)Paul S. Chung
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.