All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionMartin takes his skateboard when his parents drag him off to an archaeological dig in Peru. He rides down a secret path to adventure with his new friends Isabel and Pedro. As the excitement unfolds Martin and his friends gain insights into the Incan world and their own lives, while becoming immersed in a new culture that leads to a web of secret activity.
- Author BiographyAward winning author Elaine Russell, writes fiction for children and adults. She researched Inca culture, history, and archaeology to give her novel a solid background. Elaine majored in history at the University of California Davis and has a masters in economics from California State University Sacramento. A former resource economist and environmental consultant, she began writing fiction over fifteen years ago. She lives with her husband in Sacramento, California and part time in Kauai.
- Author(s)Elaine Russell
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.