Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis virtuoso performer's systematic approach shows how important tunings like open G, D and C, DADGAD and suspended 4th modal tunings relate to one ather and to standard tuning. Covers the chord forms available for each and how various tunings have been used by popular composers from the 19th century through the rock artists of today. Music is in TAB and standard tation. 64 pages. DVD running time: 59 minutes.
- Author(s)Martin Simpson
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date03/03/2016
- Weight249 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.