All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrother Martin worked in the infirmary at the monastery, and opened an orphanage and a hospital. He gave out food and supplies to people in the city. He cared for the slaves from Africa. Brother Martin loved all God's creatures. Everyone loved Brother Martin. His heart was full of love for all people and all races. He felt that they were his brothers and sisters. People called him Martin of Charity. His whole life had been a gift to others. Saints are real-life heroes and heroines of faith who inspire us by their virtues to become more like Christ. In the new series of early reader books, Saints and Me!, the real stories of saints come to life and connect with a today's children, ages 4 to 9. Lively, full-color illustrations on every page match the text, aiding emerging readers with the text and story sequence. Each biography is themed with virtues that the saint models for young children. A companion activity book for the set offers coloring pages, simple word searches featuring words from the texts, and other activities.
- Author(s)Barbara Yoffie
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleSaints and Me!
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katherine Borgatti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.