All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScene by Scene guides are teaching resources. They are short books of questions, designed to save teachers time and lead to rewarding classroom experiences. Each guide is broken down by scene or chapter, to match and complement the text it accompanies. This means that the teacher is provided with a clear list of questions, at every stage of teaching the text. These questions can be used in class, or as homework, and so provide underlying structure to lesson planning. Classroom Questions teaching guides contain both closed, comprehension testing questions, and open, higher order questions, exploring student response, opinion and analysis. Closed questions can be used to check understanding and make sure students are on-task, while open questions promote thinking and reflection. In this way, Scene by Scene Classroom Questions keep students engaged with and focused on the text, and involved in classroom discussion. Martyn Pig Classroom Questions is a book for English teachers who are teaching Martyn Pig by Kevin Brooks and intend to set questions for homework or classwork. Martyn Pig Classroom Questions contains 109 questions, divided by chapter, to keep students engaged and actively thinking about the vel. Why choose to study Martyn Pig by Kevin Brooks?
- Themes of friendship, relationships and questions of right and wrong .
- Modern setting.
- Darkly humourous storyline.
- Interesting protagonist, the clever, but troubled teenager, Martyn Pig.
- Engaging storyline and exciting twist.
- Author(s)Amy Farrell
- PublisherScene by Scene
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnniskerry
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintScene by Scene
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.