All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your dad gets married again, it's a good thing, right? Everybody happy all round, right? Not when your new stepmother can't stand you. And when you don't think too much of her, it doesn't help either. That's bad eugh, but then other stuff happens like new babies, and people going nuts. So that's where Marty finds herself dealing with all this stuff and trying to keep something special between her and both her mum and her dad. Marty's Diary is a title in the highly contemporary Cutting Edge fiction series for young adults. The series features fast-paced quick reads. Each book focuses on difficult topics and situations that many teenagers will have experienced first-hand or through friends. Cutting Edge is ideal for readers aged 14+ with a reading age of 12+.
- Author BiographyFrances was born and brought up in North Wales. She went on to study for an honours degree in English Language and Literature, and also achieved a diploma in both Creative Writing and EFL. Frances has lived across the world, including Moscow, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Lesotho and Botswana, where she taught in a private primary school. In Moscow, she set up and ran a British A-level school. Later, she taught Creative Writing part-time for the University of Wales, and was a member of Writers on Tour, which was organized by the Arts Council of Wales. She is also well known for her book on cancer. After a long fight with cancer, Frances sadly passed away in April 2007. Marty's Diary is her last, and her best, novel.
- Author(s)Frances Cross
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCutting Edge
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight186 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.