All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMinerals are fascinating resources that have a variety of uses. A diamond is a mineral that is sought after for its beauty. Salt is a useful mineral that adds flavor. But do you kw what minerals are made of? Or how to identify a mineral? Explore the amazing world of minerals in this book.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: Do You Dig Earth Science?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width168 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.