Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cartoon book about Marx? Are you sure it's Karl, t Groucho? How can you summarize the work of Karl Marx in cartoons? It took Rius to do it. He's put it all in: the origins of Marxist philosophy, history, ecomics; of capital, labor, the class struggle, socialism. And there's a biography of Charlie Marx besides. Like the companion volumes in the series, Marx for Beginners is accurate, understandable, and very, very funny.
- Author BiographyRIUS is the pseudonym of Eduardo del Rio, the internationally acclaimed Mexican caricaturist and editorial cartoonist whose innovative work established a new field in comic strips: the political and documentary cartoon-book. He was chosen Best Editorial Cartoonist in Mexico in 1959, and in 1968 he received the Grand Prize of the International Salon of Caricature in Montreal. He currently lives and works in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.