All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome on a journey to meet Jesus' mother, Mary! You'll understand the history and traditions of the Virgin in relation to the concerns of 21st-century Christians around the world. Mary is introduced via Scripture, followed by an exploration of church teaching, prayers, and devotions. Examine Mary's global appearances (apparitions) and the way she has been portrayed in great works of art. Chapters include essential background information, reflection questions, and suggested reading for furthering your understanding of Mary and the international scope of Marian concerns. View sample pages. Paperback
- Author(s)Mary Ann Zimmer
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.