All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about a little girl who gets very excited when a butterfly gets next to her. She wants to catch it and keep it, but her parents had a better idea. They took her on an adventure she would never forget.
- Author(s)Gennevive Jonas
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karlish Barrett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.