Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.39+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by spikemouseboy
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSomebody is murdering Hollywood's A list. FBI agent Alex Cross is on vacation in Disneyland when he gets the call. A well-kwn actress has been shot outside her home in Beverly Hills. Shortly afterwards, an editor for the Los Angeles Times receives an e-mail recounting the murder in shocking detail, signed Mary Smith. Her calling card More killings follow, with emails immediately after. Mary Smith is targeting Hollywood stars and powerbrokers, and she is getting better every time. Right from the beginning, this case is like thing Alex has ever confronted. People make enemies easily in Hollywood. Is this the plan of an obsessed fan or a spurned actor, or is it part of something much more terrifying? 'You've got mail' Members of the A-list fear they're Mary's next target, and the case grows into blockbuster proportions as Cross and the LAPD scramble to find a pattern before Mary can send one more chilling update.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has written numerous international number one bestsellers including the Alex Cross series and the Women's Murder Club series. He lives in Florida. KISS THE GIRLS was made into a number one hit movie, and the film version of ALONG CAME A SPIDER is currently out on video.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/09/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/10/2006
- Weight636 g
- Width164 mm
- Height30 mm
- Spine242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.